GIDERWEL 30 Channel DMX Decoder 60A PWM DMX512 Dimmer LED Driver PWM Controller for DC12V-24V LED Strip Light Control
- Receives standard DMX-512 digital control signal and transformrd it into PWM signal to adjust LED Lights;
- High Power Output To Max Current 60A For 2A Each Channel;And each channel with an indicator light;
- Automatically adapt to DC12V-24V,Max power load:720W(12V);1440W (24V)
- The DMX address can be set through dip switch,And You could connect with DMX digital console to achieve RGB dimming functions;
- Easy Use for 15 modes and 30 steps speeds for your options;signal interfaces XLR-3 and RJ45.
30 Channel DMX512 Decoder Introduction:
- Welcome to use the 30 channels constant decoder, which take advantage of advanced microelectronic control technology.
- This technology changes the international fashion DMX512/1990 standard digital control signals into analog control signals.
- There're 1 ~ 30 output channels; each channelcan achieve 256 control levels.
- This constant decoder is used when DMX512 control equipment control general LED lighting.
- 1.Maximum load current: 2A×30CH
- 2.Maximum power load: 720W(12V) 1440W(24V)
- 3.Output gray level: 256
- 4.Input Signal: DMX512/1990
- 5.Output signal: 30 channels Constant PWM
- 6.Output DMX : 30 channels
- 7.Input power:DC9V-24V
- 8.Connecting mode: common anode
- DMX512 socket standard RJ45; Ethernet port and standard XLR-3 plug
- 1 x DMX Decoder
- 2 x XLR-3 plug
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x instruction book
- There are 30 output channels, can connect with single or RGB lamps 0-100% dimming output, each channel 256 gray levels
- International standard DMX512 input protocol, address code set by DIP switches; Wide voltage DC input DC9V ~ DC24V;
- Each Decoder occupied by 30 DMX address.