- Receives standard DMX-512 digital control signal and transformrd it into PWM signal to adjust LED Lights;
- High Power Output To Max Current 60A For 2A Each Channel;And each channel with an indicator light;
- Automatically adapt to DC12V-24V,Max power load:720W(12V);1440W (24V)
- The DMX address can be set through dip switch,And You could connect with DMX digital console to achieve RGB dimming functions;
- Easy Use for 15 modes and 30 steps speeds for your options;signal interfaces XLR-3 and RJ45.
30 Channel DMX512 Decoder Introduction:
- Welcome to use the 30CH constant decoder, which take advantage of advanced microelectronic control technology.
- This technology changes the international fashion,DMX512/1990 standard digital control signals into analog control signals.
- There're 1 ~ 30 output channels; each channelcan achieve 256 control levels.
- This constant decoder is used when DMX512 control equipment control general LED lighting.
- There are 30 output channels, can connect with single or RGB lamps;
- 0-100% dimming output, each channel 256 gray levels;
- International standard DMX512 input protocol, address code set by DIP switches;
- Wide voltage DC input DC9V ~ DC24V; Each Decoder occupied by 30 DMX address.
Output DMX : PCBA 30 Channel
Maximum load current: 2A×30CH
Maximum power load: 720W(12V) 1440W(24V)
Output gray level: 256
Input Signal: DMX512/1990
Output signal: 30 channels Constant PWM
Connecting mode: common anode
DMX512 socket standard RJ45; Ethernet port and standard XLR-3 plug
- 1 x DMX Decoder
- 2 x XLR-3 plug
- 1 x Screwdriver